Thursday, November 15, 2012

Sephora Gifts

I woke up the to cutest package from my little cousin today.  Apparently she felt like she wanted to be able to pick out her birthday gift to me on her own, so her Mom took her shopping to put together a little gift bag for me.  They stopped at the perfect store, Sephora.  Who knew the little one (10 years old) would know me so well!



She was definitely reading my mind because she decided to pick up a few of the Sephora Professional brushes that I have been eyeing.  These are the older version of the Sephora brushes, but the quality is just as good.  I love that they are all eye and precision brushes, because that's something I needed more of.



The last two items in my gift bag were these two nail polishes, which I was shocked to see because I definitely have not tried polishes from either brands before.  The first is a mustard yellow polish from Nails Inc. and the second is a blood red from Illamasqua.  I am definitely excited for the mustard yellow polish because it is one of my favorite colors of the season, so I think it'll be appropriate for Thanksgiving festivities.  I am also looking forward to testing out and reviewing the Illamasqua polishes, because I've heard so many great reviews on their line it would be great to be able to compare their polishes with their competitors.

I absolutely love all of the effort and thought she put into my gift! She's too cute and I can't wait to be able to give her thank you hugs later.

xoxo,

Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment