Saturday, November 10, 2012

Sephora VIB Event

Thursday night, Sephora was hosting a special evening event for their VIB members for the Holiday season.  I stopped by after work and boy did they really make the event special.  There was a nice DJ set up with great music, drinks, and cupcakes.  Along with all of the treats, all VIB members (and a friend of their choice) were given an additional 20% off their entire purchase (which only happens twice a year).

20% might not seem like a lot, but it does make a difference with the higher priced items.  I usually wait for this promo to purchase my essential skincare items and any higher end make up products on my wishlist.  It's also a great time to purchase any Christmas gifts for friends/family for the Holidays, seeing how all of their Holidays sets are now set out for purchase.

At the time of the event, I only decided to pick up a few essentials on my wish list.  Because I still have a chance to purchase online with the 20% off, I think I will make a second Sephora haul a little bit later.




The items that I purchased were the following:
- Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask
- Fresh Umbrian Clay Purifying Treatment Bar
- Dior Addict Ultra Gloss #576 Sara Pink
- Peter Thomas Roth Max Complexion Pads

Along with my purchases I was given the following for being a VIB:
- Viktor&Rolf Flowerbomb Mini Perfume (100 point perk)
- Sephora Tote
- A bag full of samples
- Sephora VIB Coupons

This was, by far, one of the best Sephora events that I have ever been too.  They definitely amped it up this year for their dedicated customers, and I enjoyed every minute of it.

I and definitely glad that I was able to pick up a few items that have been on my wish list for the past few months (at a discounted price), and I can't wait to make my second haul after I edit down my list a bit.

xoxo,

Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment