Sunday, November 4, 2012

Aldo Skinny Belts


One of the must haves for me lately (that I have slowly been trying to stock up on) are skinny belts.  You can really finish up a look by just adding a skinny belt around the smallest part of your waist.  And because it's getting colder and colder here in the city, having a skinny belt to cinch in all of those layers is an essential.

One of my favorite places to look for belts and other small accessories is Aldo.  They have really been working on improving their collections, and I have been finding a lot of great items their for the Fall.  What also great is that the quality of their pieces have improved a lot without the high price tags, so you can find some pretty affordable pieces there.




The first thing I knew I had to pick up were just the basic black and neutral belts.  It just works and goes with any look, and it easy to work with.  Especially when it comes to those days where I just don't want to be bold and work with color.  So when I came across this duo pack that had both a black and neutral belt I just knew I had to have it.  What's also interested is that they are reversible belts, meaning that the buckle part can flip over the the black belt turns into a silver belt while the nude turns into a gold.





The last belt I was quite attracted to was the navy blue belt.  I loved the color for the season, and thought the little chain detailing on the side would be a great way to edge up a basic look.  It also came with a tassel detail (which is a pretty big trend for the season), but I think I am just going to take that off and hook it on my key chain.  Having the chain detail on it is quite enough for me.

Overall I am so happy I found these to work into my closet.  I love the quality (and the price) of these belts, and will definitely be able to get a lot of use from them not just for this season but hopefully year round.

xoxo,

Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment