Monday, November 26, 2012

Laura Mercier Flawless Best Sellers Kit



I love that Sephora has a rewards system, allowing their customers to save up points to redeem perks such as this 500 point perk that I recently picked up during my VIB Haul a little while ago.  They always have new and interesting sample sized items int heir 100 and 500 point perk picks, and I love that they give us a chance to try new products for free.  However, I don't always pick up their perks just because I have the points.  I usually wait until they offer a product I really want to try, so because of that my point usually add up (allowing me to pick up the bigger perks).




This is the second time Sephora has offered a 500 point perk from Laura Mercier, which is great because I love the brand.  The kit includes the following items:

- Foundation Primer
- Tinted Moisturizer
- Shimmer Bloc - Golden Mosaic
- Eye Basic Primer

I have tried three out of the the four items in the kit, and I love the all, but I mainly picked up the perk for the Shimmer Bloc in Golden Mosaic.  The colors were just so beautiful that I couldn't help myself. I also wanted to be able to compare the Bobby Brown Shimmer Bricks to the Laura Mercier Shimmer Blocs, and this would give me a great opportunity to without dishing out the money for it.

I was able to pick up this 500 point perk through my online Sephora purchase.  A lot of Sephora locations offer different types of perks to their customers, but the am usually attracted to the perks offered online.  I believe that this is still available if you have an adequate amount of points, so definitely consider this as a great pick!

I have already reviewed two out the the four products, the foundation primer and the eye basic primer, which can be found at the following links:

Laura Mercier Foundation Primer
Laura Mercier Eye Basic Primer

Keep an eye out for reviews of the other products, I will definitely get them up as soon as I get the chance to play around with them some more.

xoxo,

Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment