Saturday, November 10, 2012

BCBGMAXAZRIA Simone Skirt

After a long day shopping with one of my girlfriends today, I came home with a bag full of groceries feeling exhausted and very congested.  Boo to catching the cold!

However, I did receive a nice surprise which made my night a little bit brighter (literally).  One of my cousins had dropped off a very nice (and very unexpected) early birthday gift.  I guess she found out with my obsession with BCBGMAXAZRIA, so she went on a little shopping trip for me.



Boy does she know my taste! I was definitely shocked and excited when I opened the gift.  I actually have been eyeing the Simone skirt for a while now, but wasn't able to justify spending that much on a skirt.  But I can say I loved receiving it as a gift!

The BCBGMAXAZRIA Simone Skirt is described as a "powerful" skirt.  It's a high waisted, bandaged style skirt, making it very fitted.  The stretch material makes the wear comfortable and horizontal textured piping gives the skirt a bit of dimension.  I am loving the bold, bright pink color of the skirt.  It's definitely eye catching and can be the focal point of any look.

Pair this bold skirt with any basic top, for that easy going, chic look.  Layer on a few jewelry pieces and you'll be ready for a night out with the girls!

xoxo,

Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment