Monday, November 26, 2012

Aldo Hanh Booties

I am a shoe lover, and I admit that it might be a problem.  But anyone that knows me knows that I love shoes! So when I received these babies for my birthday a few weeks ago I just fell in love!




These are the Aldo Hanh Booties, designed with a comfortable wedge that gives you that added height (which I can always use more of) without taking away any comfort.  I am absolutely in love with the sleek leather look of these booties, making them very appropriate and chic for the season.

Pair these babies with a simple outfit to bring that effortless edge to any look and you'll be ready for any special event, day or night.  I love wearing these with simple black jeggings or skinny jeans with a basic top and a nice jacket for that casual chic look.  You can also go glam and pair these with any dress and black opaque tights.

I could not believe how incredibly comfortable these shoes were, especially with how high they were 5.25").  But they are incredibly lightweight, making them easy to walk in, and I can spend an entire day in them without having to massage my feet at the end of the day.

These has to be my most worn shoes for the month of November, even though I've only received them about two weeks ago (aside from my gym shoes of course).  I take any opportunity I have to wear these, and have received multiple compliments about them.  Definitely look more expensive and absolutely love it!

xoxo,

Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment