Friday, November 23, 2012

Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb

I absolutely love getting these mini perfume samples, especially when they make the packaging a smaller version of the full sized bottles (absolutely adorable!).  Makes it more fun to test out the samples when they come packages this way, rather than the usual little tubes.




I had picked out this Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb mini perfume sample as one of my 100 point perks from Sephora a few weeks ago, and I am so glad I am able to try it out.  I have heard a lot of great reviews on this particular scent and because I have a few other full sized perfumes to finsih up, I wanted to be able to give this a try before I am able to make another fragrance purchase.

The notes in the Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb fragrance are the following:
- Sambac Jasmine
- Centifolia Rose
- Cattleya Orchid
- Ballerina Freesia
- Patchouli

As you can see from the notes in the fragrance, the name Flowerbomb is quite appropriate for the fragrance.  At first I was worried about the scent being too powerful and too floral, however, the balance of the notes are perfect and I absolutely love how light the scent is (making it very wearable for the daytime).

I think I love this scent so much because it is a little similar to my all time favorite, Chanel's Coco Mademoiselle.  So because of that I am not such in a rush to pick this particular scent up, that is until I run out of my Coco Mademoiselle.

xoxo,

Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment