Saturday, November 3, 2012

Essie Miss Fancy Pants

The year has really flown by.  November is here, so I decided to change my October, burnt orange nail polish to a more neutral, wearable Fall shade.  After taking the time out to really go through my nail polish stash I have rediscovered a few polishes that have just been forgotten about for so long (out of sight out of mind).

I haven't been in the mood for the brighter shades, probably because of the cold and gloomy weather we have been having lately, so I decided to just go for a simple grey.  I actually have not tried Essie's Miss Fancy Pants yet (and really can't remember what collection it was from), but I love that it's one of the lighter, creamy grays that I have in my collection.




Essie's Miss Fancy Pants is a true concrete gray color that I feel will suit lighter skin tones.  Although it won't really look great once I get darker in the Summer, it's definitely going to be one of the shades I'll gravitate to for now.  It's very creamy, and the consistency is as great as Essie can get.  It's easy to apply, and goes on opaque in 1-2 coats.

I have definitely been lazy when it comes to doing my nails for the past few months (or more), so a lot of my polishes have been ignored.  So to solve that problem I am trying to go through a new color every week.  That way I can share a whole bunch of swatches and get some enjoyment from the polishes I own instead of having them stashed away.

xoxo,

Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment