Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Annabelle Pigment in Chiffon



I was lucky enough to try another make up item not available in the US, an Annabelle pigment in the Shade Chiffon, and I am absolutely in love with it.


I have always been curious about Annabelle products (which I believe is only available in Canada), and I am so glad to get my hands on one of their pigments.




Chiffon is such a beautiful, cream color.  If you look at the swatch you can see it's a lighter off white shade that is just beautiful.  it kind of reminds me of MAC's Ricepaper shadow (but in pigment form).

Right when I went to swatch this I was amazed by how soft and pigmented the pigment was.  The pigment is so finely milled that it feels buttery soft when applied and just blends like a dream.

I love using this as a base color underneath dark, bronzy browns, it really makes my eyes pop.  I don't even have to use water to make the pigment pop (swatch is without water).  Applying a simple eye primer does the job well.


xoxo,

Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment