Saturday, December 10, 2011

Urban Decay Matte Eye Shadow in Chronic

I have been trying to get myself to try more ambitious colors and go out of my comfort zone when it comes to eye shadows lately (since I am so into neutrals).



Greens are always a great color to try and can really bring out the color of your eyes, so I decided to add this beautiful, matte Urban Decay shadow in Chronic to my collection.  This is a big leap for me since you can usually see me coming home with browns and grays.


The Urban Decay Matte Shadows are very silky and highly pigmented for their finish.  Matte shadows tend to have the reputation of being chalky and dry, however the Urban Decay shadows feel so buttery smooth, blending like a dream.  This makes them so much more easy and fun to work with.


The color is a lighter green that will add a beautiful pop of color to you lids.  When applied correctly and paired with a beautiful crease color this can make any Holiday look amazing.


xoxo,

Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment