Friday, December 2, 2011

Mario Basdecu Drying Mask

When it comes to taking care of my skin, I'll always invest in products that I know works well for me.  Keeping my skin in good shape has always been a priority for me when it comes to beauty, and I honestly rather invest in keeping it healthy rather than buy products to cover up all of my flaws.

My skin can be stubborn at times (or a lot of the time), so I always have to be aware of my routine and know what to use to treat different problems.

One of my MUST HAVE items in my skin care has to be the Mario Badescu Drying Mask


The Drying Mask is basically used for excessive oil control and drying out any breakouts with non-irritating sulfur and calamine (very soothing).



Anyone with oil or acne prone skin would highly benefit from this product.  It dries out the breakouts and works as an acne treatment, along with reducing the size of my pores.

I basically just apply a thin layer all over my face (doing this once or twice a week) and let it settle for about 20 minutes before rinsing it off and continuing with my skin care routine (cleansing and toning).

Although the smell of the product is not appealing at all (smells like clay), I can get over it because it's working so well.

For around $18 you get a huge jar, which will last you a while, so you definitely get your money's worth of product.  You use to be able to find Mario Badescu products at Ulta, but I haven't seen them at the store lately so they might have removed the line from their store.  However, you can still purchase Mario Badescu products online at mariobadescu.com.

I can definitely see a different in the texture of my skin after using this for a while and it works amazingly as an emergency treatment for those bad breakouts for the time of the month.

xoxo,

Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment