Tuesday, December 13, 2011

GOSH Pigments

I feel really lucky to be able to try GOSH products, since they are not readily available in the US.  The two products that were sent to me during a swap were GOSH pigments in Paradise and Rose Gold.




GOSH Paradise Pigment

Looking at the pigment in the jar, it looks like a very tropical green with a lot of shimmers, but when swatched, the green isn't as present, however the shimmers are just gorgeous.  Because this is so shimmery, I wouldn't use it as an all over color, however, if you do use it wet, it does give a great foiling effect on the eyes.  I love to use this pigment wet on top of any neutral look, right in the center of my lids to make my eyes stand out more for those special evenings.





GOSH Rose Gold Pigment

This is a very pigmented hot pink pigment that is absolutely gorgeous! When I first saw it I was just stunned by the color, and then I thought to myself that I had no idea how to make this color work on me.  But, after experimenting a bit, I realized that if I used the pigment dry with a neutral shadow in the corner and crease I can make it work.  it also works well as a pigmented blush, when used with a very light hand for that extra bit of sparkle on the cheeks; or you can add a bit of texture and add a bit of the pigment to the center of your lips (very editorial).


Both pigments are very finely milled and feel so buttery soft and smooth.


xoxo,

Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment