Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Sigma Small Contour - F05

More from Sigma...can you tell I just can't get enough of their brushes? I just can't believe that it has taken me this long to try out the brand.  I am always looking for great products for reasonable prices, and Sigma is definitely one of those brands you can always count on (really get what you pay for).




I have been enjoying this Sigma Small Contour F05 brush and I was quite surprise that I actually enjoyed it so much.




The brush doesn't look like much, but it really gets the job done.  It's rounded shape is perfect for precision contouring for both cream and powder products.  It's small enough to contour in the perfect places and it just blends products in so smoothly.

I have been enjoying this brush for contouring the hollows of my cheeks, forehead, and on the sides of my nose.  Because of it's shape it applies my blush to the precise spot and blends it out perfectly.


xoxo,

Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment