Saturday, December 10, 2011

Sterling Silver & Champagne Swarovski Crystal Bead Necklace





I have been making so many purchases on Hautelook.com, but I seriously can't resist all of the amazing deals.  One of the items I've picked up a few weeks ago is this gorgeous Sterling Silver & Champagne Swarovski Crystal Bead Necklace.  I've been looking into building up my jewelry collection and trying to pick up classic pieces that I know I will keep for the rest of my life.

I feel like this pendant is a very classic piece and and the color is just so gorgeous.  It's the perfect length and it dresses any outfit up.  What was even better was that this originally cost $60, and I only paid $21 for it, definitely a great steal!

For more designer deals check out Hautelook.com: http://www.hautelook.com/invite/ENguyen248


xoxo,

Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment