Tuesday, December 6, 2011

MAC Naked Pigment

I was always the one to say that I would never purchase pigments just because they are so messy to work with, and I am not the most careful person in the world.  So you would never find me interested or dying to pick up new pigments when it comes to makeup.

However, I was sent the MAC pigment in Naked a while ago and I can't believe how much I love it!


Now yes the pigments are messy and you have to be incredibly careful not to get it everywhere, however I had no idea how finely milled the powder would be.


The texture is incredibly soft and the pigment just feels so buttery to the touch.  Now is it still a pain to work with and will it make a mess if you're not careful? YES! But it's definitely worth the extra attention.


Working with pigments definitely take extra attention, however the color payoff and the different texture it gives to your eye looks is well worth the extra effort it takes.

Naked is an incredibly beautiful color and just makes my eyes stand out, especially when you use the foiling effect with the pigments (using them wet instead of dry).

xoxo,

Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment