Thursday, December 8, 2011

Hourglass Mineral Veil Primer

Sephora carries a lot of travel friendly products, and they finally came out with the travel friendly version of the Hourglass Mineral Veil Primer (sold for $17).  It's definitely more affordable than the $52 full sized version, and more compact.


The primer is a mineral based and water resistant (always good) primer that removes any oil and shine to your face to create that smooth and soft base for your makeup.  It's a soft, satin finish that just feels so great against your skin and blends so well.


When I first felt this on my hand I literally died from how well it blended and how insanely soft it was.  It doesn't feel thick or oily at all, in fact, it feels very matte (which is what I've been looking for).  This literally makes my make up last from day until night without powdering (unless I'm doing some intense work).


I do believe that this travel sized version will last me for months and months, because you honestly need less than a pea size.  So I won't have to buy the full sized version for a while.  You are definitely getting your money's worth with this primer, and I have always believed that if it's amazing then it's worth the money (you never want to take a chance with your face).

xoxo,

Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment