Wednesday, December 7, 2011

November Beauty Favorites



I know this is a little late, but here are all of my November favorites.  There are a lot of products, so I’ll skip small talk and just get to the products:


1. Shisheido's Sun Protection Liquid Foundation - When I am more active and don't feel like using my Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Foundation (because it is a bit pricey), I use my Shisheido Liquid Foundation, which works better for me when I am going out and am more adventurous and want my makeup to last. It's very water resistant, making it's lasting power against sweat an heat very amazing. This would be my go to summer liquid foundation.



2. Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circle Treatment Concealer - I have tried many under eye concealers and I have yet to try one that is as light weight as this one. This concealer blends like a dream, and even better, it doubles up as an under eye treatment.


3. Hourglass Mineral Veil Primer - I have been on the search for the perfect primer for years now and I have found two of my HG primers, Hourglass being one of them. I have been reaching for this sample sized version of the primer all month and enjoying the matte finish and velvety texture it gives my skin.


4. Urban Decay Primer Potion – Eye shadows and scorching summer heat and sweat do not mix well. So what better way to make sure your shadows stay on is with the Urban Decay Primer Potion. My lids tend to get oily over the summer, especially when I spend a lot of time outside, so this makes sure my shadows stay put.


5. Lancome Color Ideal Pressed Powder: This is my Holy Grail pressed powder at the moment. It's gives my face a wonderful, semi matte finish and really sets my foundation well without feeling heavy or caking up at all. It is just the finishing touch to my makeup that also photographs well.  You can tell I love it since I’ll have to buy a new one soon.


6. Chanel Vita Lumiere Aqua Foundation -  Because December is the month of Holidays and celebrations, I have been going out to a lot of special events lately and with that I’ve been wearing the Chanel Vita Lumiere Aqua foundation.  I love this foundation in general, so when I do have a special event I tend to gravitate towards this foundation because it gives my skin a great finish, feels light and natural, and has just enough coverage.


7. MAC Studio Finish Concealer – I have been using this concealer as a spot concealer, covering blemishes and redness around my face and I absolutely love it! It’s the perfect consistency for me and a little goes such a long way.

Review: Coming soon!


8. Lancome Star Bronzer Long Lasting Bronzing Powder - Lancome is one of my most favorite high end brand when it comes to makeup. So when I saw that they released this bronzer I knew I had to pick it up. It's a matte bronzer, which immediately won me over, because I do not like to have that much sheen or shimmer on my cheeks. It's literally the perfect shade for me and so far has worked well for both summer and fall season (even with my different skin tones from getting tanned). The color is very buildable, and the finish is just natural.


9. Bobbi Brown Powder Bronzer – This is the second favorite bronzer of the month and that’s because I just purchased it in November and I wanted to test it out.  Little did I know that the hype about the Bobbi Brown Bronzer is so true and I am so glad I picked it up.  It has to be the perfect consistency and texture, and just blends like a dream!



10. Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso – I find myself wearing blush more and more these days and one of my favorite all natural blushes to grab for is Milani’s Luminoso.  It’s just a perfect peachy pink that’s appropriate for day time wear.


Review: http://www.luuux.com/node/3234971?blog_id=31398


11. Smashbox Blush Rush in Everlasting - Yes another peachy pink blush that I have been using for this month.  I actually rediscovered this blush in my makeup kit and decided to show it some love.  But it's just a beautiful, easy wearing color, again perfect for every day.


Review: http://www.luuux.com/health-beauty/smashbox-blush-rush-everlasting?blog_id=31398


12. Rock & Republic Pressed Blush in Lust: This is more of a rosy pink that is not too deep, which I find to be the perfect blush for the colder months.  It brings a little more depth to your cheeks and sometimes I love to use this (with a very light hand) as a slight contour (skipping Bronzer).


Review: http://www.luuux.com/node/2668143?blog_id=31398




13. L'Oreal Lineur Intense Liner - This is my all time favorite drugstore liquid liner. I have been ignoring liquid liner for a while now, pencil has been so easy. However, after reaching for this a few times this month I rediscovered my love for liquid liner. The intensity is just amazing!

Review: Coming soon!!



14. Urban Decay Naked Palette: It's undeniable that the UD Naked Palette is the most versatile and amazing palette. It's filled with the perfect neutral shadows that allows me to create any look within minutes. The colors that I have specifically been using this month has been Virgin, Naked, Buck, and Creep.

15. Sleek Storm palette: This is my second favorite neutral palette for the month, the reason being is that the Sleek palette does include some more intense, darker shadows that isn’t available in the Naked palette.  So I have been combining the colors in the Sleek palette with the Naked palette to create a few of my more smokey looks.


Review: http://www.luuux.com/health-beauty/sleek-storm-palette-4?blog_id=31398

16. MUA Eye Shadow - Shade 11 - I received this MUA single shadow in a UK swap that I did a few months ago, and I love it!. I find it very appropriate for a quick all over the lid look for a more noticeable eye look, or when applied lightly to a crease a more sultry look.


Review: http://www.luuux.com/health-beauty/mua-eye-shadow-shade-11?blog_id=31398

17.  Rock & Republic Single Shadows in Lost & Exile: I have been loving these two single shadows this entire month, and I have been using them as my every day school/work looks.  They have been sitting out on my vanity and I just love the easiness of the shadows and how the both go well together to create a natural eye look.



18. Urban Decay Single Shadow in Jones: I absolutely love the bronzy orange look for the Fall/Winter, and Jones just gives the perfect all over lid color for the season.  It’s a beautiful orange bronze, and when paired with a deep brown just looks like the leaves in the Fall.



19. MAC Viva Glam Cyndi: This has to be my favorite pop of color on my lips.  Viva Glam Cyndi is absolutely beautiful and I was so sad when they discontinued the color.  Perfect for a very wearable pop of red that is not too intense.


Review: http://www.luuux.com/node/3003858?blog_id=31398


20. MAC Viva Glam V: My favorite of all of the Viva Glam lipsticks in the permanent range has to be Viva Glam V.  It’s so wearable and just makes your natural lips look perfect.  I have been keeping this in my handbag and reapplying it throughout the day for the simple, but beautiful lip color for school/work.


Review: http://www.luuux.com/node/2824100?blog_id=31398


21. Fresh Sugar Lip Balm in Honey: Tinted Lip Balms have been all the rave in November and I can definitely see why.  Although the Revlon lip butters are nice, I don’t think it gets any better than the Fresh Sugar Lips.  Honey is a natural shade and just makes the color of your lips stand out more with a slight hint of color.  It’s extremely moisturizing, and I find it long lasting for a lip balm.


22. Cover Girl Lip Perfection Lipstick in Delish – For that perfect pinky nude color Cover Girl’s Delish is to die for! Out of all of the colors in their lipstick line I think this is the most practical and most beautiful natural color.  Perfect for daytime looks.



23. Zoya in Pandora – Like lipsticks, I can’t get enough of the natural/nude polishes.  Pandora in featured in the Zoya Touch collection and is one of the best (very creamy and opaque) nudes in any polish line.  I find it very classy and just simple and chic.




Well that is all for my long list of favorites for the month of November! Until next month!


xoxo,

Eve



No comments:

Post a Comment