Thursday, December 8, 2011

MAC Mineralized Blush in Dainty

I have definitely fallen in love with MAC Mineralized blushes now that Mz. Rebel has sent me a few in our swap package.  Can you believe that I haven't had the chance to try them out before this?


One of the mineralized blushes she had sent me was Dainty, which from reviews I know is one of their most popular mineralized blushes.


This is a gorgeous peachy, coral which I find is very flattering on most skin tones (for some reason it reminds me of NARS Orgasm (maybe even more beautiful).



The texture of the blush is absolutely lovely.  It's very soft and smooth to the touch, and it blends like a dream.  The pigmentation (as you can see from the swatch) is absolutely gorgeous and you definitely just need the lightest touch for that flawless blushed look.


xoxo,

Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment