Sunday, December 18, 2011

Tarte Vitamin Infused Lipgloss in Liquid Sunshine

I have really been enjoying trying out Tarte cosmetic products lately, and one of the products that I've recently been playing around with is the Tarte Vitamin Infused Lipgloss in the shade Liquid Sunshine.




This was sent to me for free with my last order for their website as a free gift with purchase.  What is amazing is that they sent a full sized lipgloss (which doesn't happen often).



This lipgloss was formulated to nourish and hydrate your lips protecting them and keeping them healthy and beautiful.



Liquid Sunshine is a sheer nude gloss with light iridescence to bring an extra pop to the shade and a high shine.

I really wanted to like this product, however one of my biggest concerns when it comes to wearing lipgloss is when it's too thick, tacky, or sticky.  Unfortunately the Tarte lipgloss is too tacky and sticky for my liking.  Unless you apply a very thin layer and take more time to blend it out evenly, the application is neither smooth or easy.

I also don't like the brush application.  Usually I don't mind brush applicators, however the one used for Tarte lipgloss' is too stiff to apply the gloss as easily.  There is less control and the application is very blotchy (unless you work with the product a bit to blend).

I do find it moisturizing, but it is too thick and tacky for my liking.  I'm glad I got this try out this product for free, however I don't think I'll be running out to purchase any of their other shades any time soon.


xoxo,

Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment