Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Sigma Round Top Synthetic Kabuki - F82

I want to share more of some of my favorite Sigma brushes to all of you, the next one being the Sigma Round Top Synthetic Kabuki F82 brush from their Sigmax line (which has to be their best collection, in my opinion).



The shape and design of the F82 brush just makes it the best brush for buffing and blending under the eyes and around the nose.  Like all of the other Sigmax brushes, the F82 is perfect for any type of foundation (cream, liquid, or mineral), making your foundation looking flawless and your makeup look effortless.



I have been using this brush for not foundation application but for buffing and blending in my concealer after application (just to make it look more natural).  Blend and buff at the same time for that beautiful look.  The brush is amazing soft, just feels heavenly against your skin.  I love that they include the brush guards with their face brushes, because it definitely keeps the bristles protected and keeps it shape.


xoxo,

Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment