Thursday, December 8, 2011

Shiseido Eyelash Curler

I have been needing a new lash curler for the longest time now (like over a year), so I finally sucked it up and picked one up at Macys while I was already there.


I was planning on picking up the Shu Umera lash curler, but my Sephora didn't carry them, and I didn't want to order them online if I wasn't going to order anything else.  So when I saw this pair of Shiseido lash curler for $15, I decided to pick it up and give it a try (seeing how Shiseido is a pretty nice brand).


I was first really drawn to the color of the curler, a hematite color, which is very chic.  The handle is quite comfortable and you really don't need to use so much pressure with your fingers (when pressing down) to curl the lashes.  The shape of the curler actually works with my eye shape really well, and it does give my long lashes a great curl.


It also comes with a replace rubber pad, which every curler should include.  But I love the rubber pad on this one because the quality of it definitely won't wear away quickly.

Overall I am quite impressed and really happy with this curler.  I don't curl my lashes often (because I don't want to stress them out) so I haven't used a curler in a while.  But this is a really good one that I would recommend to anyone out there looking for a great curler (other than Chanel and Shu Umera).


xoxo,

Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment