Saturday, December 31, 2011

Lancome Star Bronzer

As some of you may know, Lancome is one of my favorite brands when it comes to higher end make up brands.  I am always around their make up counter looking at the newer collections or what I think I need from their permanent collection.  The quality of their make up and skin care is just amazing, and I always love investing in products I know works well for me.






I have been using more and more bronzer lately, and the one thing that is a must for bronzer for me is that it has to look natural (not orange or glittery).  So finding the perfect matter bronzer that gives just enough of that natural glow was difficult, until I saw this Lancome Star Bronzer (which was released last summer).

The Lancome Star Bronzers come in two finishes, a natural looking shimmer and a matte.  The matte bronzer is absolutely gorgeous and works well for any time of the season.  There were three available shades to choose from, and I opted for the 02 Sunkiss, which works with my skin tone perfectly.

The Star Bronzer is a sheer, silk like powder that is light and natural looking, just enough to give you that sunkissed look that is perfect for any season.  The texture is absolutely smooth and light, making it easy to blend and is very long lasting.

Priced at around $35, it's definitely up their in price, but you get more than what you pay for, and I think I will be having this in my collection for a while before needing a new one.


xoxo,

Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment