Sunday, January 1, 2012

Lancome L'Absolu Rouge Lipsticks

Lancome carries some of my favorite lipsticks; their color selection is amazing and they are incredibly hydrating (which makes the application and wear much more comfortable).

I have always loved the formula of Lancome's L'Absolu Rouge lipsticks.  They have a satin, rich finish to them, making them very moisturizing.  They are formulated with Pro-Xylane, which helps the lips stay smooth, moist, and soft.  They also contain Vitamin E and antioxidants, making it perfect for keeping the lips happy and healthy.

The colors of the L'Absolu Rouge lipsticks are extremely pigmented and the formula is just impeccable.  My lips can be quite sensitive at times, but while wearing the L'Absolu Rouge lipsticks, my lips don't peel or flake.  Also, because they give such a beautiful sheen to my lips, I don't need to finish the look off with any gloss.






Rose Essencea is a beautiful light pink color that I am absolutely in love with.  It works well with lighter skin tones and just gives a beautiful, effortless shade to the lips.






Lustre Rose has been one of my favorites for the winter season, being a beautiful berry pink and all.  It suites almost all skin tones and just gives a beautiful wintery look.


xoxo,

Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment