Thursday, January 12, 2012

Philosophy The Gingerbread Girl Duo






This Philosophy Gingerbread Girl Duo was a part of the Sephora Christmas set collections, if you can tell from the Holiday packaging.  Now that the Holidays are over, most of the Christmas sets have gone on sale and this is the perfect time to take advantage of the deals.

This set was valued at $20 before the Holidays, and now you can purchase it for $12 for the following items:

- 8 oz Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath
- 8 oz Body Lotion

I love the Philosophy shower gels; I never really use them on my hair, but they are very moisturizing on the skin.  I have yet to try their body lotion, so this was also a great opportunity to try out a new product for a great deal.

Both the shower gel and body lotion is infused with the refreshing scent of ginger spice.  I absolutely love with the scent and the shower gel just wakes me up in the mornings.  Don't be scared of the ginger scent description, because it's not too intense at all, just enough to wake be calming.  It is very refreshing and I am enjoying it.

The body lotion, enriched with shea butter and olive and macadamia nut oils, is also pretty hydrating and I am glad that the cherry berry scent isn't too overwhelming.  I like the scents that I wear to slowly fade throughout the day so it's not too intense.



xoxo,

Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment