Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Foundation

One of my holy grail foundation that was released last spring/summer and works perfectly for oily/combination skin is the Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Foundation.  It's my absolutely must foundation for warmer seasons because of it's texture, weight, and coverage.






Chanel's Vitalumiere Aqua foundation is a fairly new foundation from the Chanel collection that is suppose to provide and flawless and natural complexion. The texture of the foundation is very soft and “water-light," making it perfect for days that are warm or when you plan on being super active and don't want the look of full coverage face.


When I was at the Chanel counter, the makeup artist applied the foundation on me and it just felt amazing.  The color matched me perfectly and the formula just felt amazing on my skin. It literally felt like a second layer of skin on me, because it felt very light.  The coverage on the foundation would have to be a light to medium coverage. I have redness on my cheeks and around my nose, but the foundation does a great job of covering up the redness without having the heavy feeling of foundation. What I love the most about it is that I don't need to set the foundation with a powder. Summer days can get very hot and humid, so the less product I have to use, the better it'll be for me.


Although the foundation is a pricey, around $45, I think it's definitely worth it. You only need a little bit of the foundation to cover your face for a flawless, and natural look. So a little definitely goes a long way.

When it comes to foundations, I have different favorites when it comes to the season or occasion.  The Vitalumiere Aqua will always be my Spring/Summer favorite until something better comes along.



TIPS: Before using the foundation, you must shake very well to mix the formula. Then, squeeze out a little bit onto the fingers and apply with your fingers or blend with a small foundation brush. When blending, try not to use too much pressure. Just lightly blend with the fingers or your brush for a natural look.



xoxo,

Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment