Tuesday, January 3, 2012

ElizabethW San Francisco Magnolia Bath Pouch

ElizabethW San Francisco brand was started by a person that wanted to start a brand and continue the memories of his great grand-mother Elizabeth Wightman.

"I seek to touch the individual with my elizabethW collections. They are clean, simple, sophisticated, elegant, and totally original. They reflect an emphasis on quality and beauty, valuable lessons passed down through the generations from Elizabeth Wightman, my great grandmother.  I hope that elizabethW brings out the individual in you." - Albert




I was sent this Bath Pouch for bath & shower by one of my friends from California.  You would drop this bath pouch into a steaming bath or use it in the shower to massage away excess skin cells and stimulate circulation, kind of like exfoliating.  The salts dissolve in the cloth that softens the water and nourishes the skin cells.

This is kind of like taking a sea salt bath without the sea salt beads.  It's extremely relaxing and leaves my skin feeling amazing afterwards.  it's definitely a treat after a long week.



xoxo,

Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment