Monday, January 9, 2012

Urban Decay Primer Potion

One of my must have products in my makeup routine is an eye primer, or the perfect base for my eye shadows.  Nothing is more annoying than spending the time to make your eyes look nice, and have them smudge or crease during the day (also very unattractive).  I try not to have to do touch ups during the day, because I don't want to have to carry brushes or shadows with me if it's not necessary; so having a great primer for the shadows to stay on is a must.





One of my favorite primers, and one that I have been using for months and month now is the Urban Decay Primer Potion, in the original formula.  At first, I have to admit that I hated this primer; but after playing around with it I have discovered that it's the only one that I will use from now on.  When I first started using this primer I was applying too much of it and not blending well enough, that's why it didn't work out for me.  You honestly need the tiniest amount and make sure to blend well all over the lids to prevent creasing.

The Urban Decay Primer Potion just preps and brightens up the lids to make your shadows more vibrant and long lasting.  Purchasing the squeeze tube version was so much better than their old packaging, it's easier to use and you also get 10% more product.  Definitely considering the other versions of the primer potion to try out.


xoxo,

Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment