Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Intensive Exfoliating Treatment

After watching a haul and review video from one of my favorite gurus on YouTube, Raeview, I knew I really wanted to try the Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Intensive Exfoliating Treatment. I am a huge fan of exfoliaters because they just make my skin feel so much more smooth and soft, so when I heard her review of this I knew I had to try it.






ExfoliKate is one of their top selling products and it works as an amazing at home exfoliate that leaves your skin feeling smoother and looking brighter and clearer. It is formulated with special enzymes to reduce the appearance of pores, blackheads, and discoloration, leaving a more healthy looking skin.  The enzymes in the product basically takes away all of the dead skin cells and bacteria on the surface and in the pores of your skin, working as a deep cleanser.

I honestly am in love with this exfoliater and am really glad I took the chance and purchased it. I am usually very cautious when it comes to my skincare routine because I do have sensitive skin, and sometimes trying new products can be costly to my skin. However, the ExfoliKate works really well for me and really leaves the texture of my skin feeling like silk and I do see a reduce in the appearance of my pores.


The only negative thing about the ExfoliKate is that it is extremely expensive. A regular sized product can go for around $85. I purchased the travel sized version to try out at Sephora for around $19 and it worked out well. You only need less than a pea sized amount and I only use it once a week, so the travel sized version works well for me (it's also very convenient). I do wish it was more affordable, but it's the price you pay for skin care I guess. My skincare routine is something I don't mind investing it because healthy skin is the key to beauty, and it it works then I'll keep using it.


xoxo,

Eve

1 comment:

  1. I recently tried out a sample of the exact product. I love it but, the only downfall is it's way to expensive :(

    ReplyDelete