Monday, January 23, 2012

Keratin Complex Infusion

One of my New Year's Resolution for 2012 is taking better care of my hair and showing it more love.  My hair is not too damaged where I can't stand it, however, I do want it to be more naturally smooth and healthy.

I have fine, thin hair with a slight wave.  I usually let my hair air dry after the shower, however I do use a straightener quite often, so it can be a bit stressful on my hair (especially the ends).  It's not too dry, however it can bea  bit more hydrated to make it more soft and smooth to the touch.




One of the products that was recommended to me by one of my favorite hair stylists at the Mario Tricoci Salon was the Keratin Complex Infusion.  It is formulated with advanced infusion technology. This high Ph replenisher automatically opens the cuticle and enters to infuse Keratin proteins and emollients into the hair. Its deep penetrating action repairs and revitalizes hair during blow drying or ironing and closes the cuticle to entrap nourishment.  So not only does it work as a treatment, but also a great protection barrier when using heated tools.

After using it every day for a couple of weeks I can definitely see a different in the texture of my hair.  It is more soft and smooth, with a bit of shine to it.  You can't go wrong with Keratin Complex products when it comes to your hair.  They carry the best treatment products that replenishes your hair without putting any more additive stress to it.  This is definitely one of my holy grail hair products, and is the only hair treatment product I will be using.


USE: Apply to towel dried hair only.  Apply one pump of product to your palms and warm up the product in your hands before applying evenly throughout your hair (starting at the ends and working your way to your head, without touching your scalp).  Then, activate the product by blow drying.



xoxo,

Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment