Monday, January 16, 2012

Smashbox Lip Enhancing Mega Gloss in Celebrity

Smashbox products are pretty underrated on the online beauty community.  Other than their primers and maybe their liners, not many of their products are talked about.  So of course I wanted to share one of the newer Smashbox products that I wanted to give a try.





The Smashbox Lip Enhancing Mega Gloss in the shade Celebrity was in the Sephora sale section a little while ago, so I decided to give it a try (since it was around $6 for a full sized product).  Usually, I am not really drawn to the makeup in the sale section of any beauty site, because the reviews always end up poorly, however, I thought this Smashbox lip gloss looked like something worth trying.

The Smashbox Lip Enhancing Mega Gloss has a very big and very cushiony applicator that covers the lips in beautiful color in one easy swipe.  The formula of the gloss gives the lips a high shine, while still being creamy (not tacky), giving your lips a more luscious look.  It is Vitamin E and sunflower seed oil nourish with a touch of creamy color and soft radiant shine.



Celebrity is a beautiful rosy pink that is perfect for any skin tone and I believe look beautiful for anyone and for any occasion.  I absolute enjoy using this gloss for those days where I want more of a creamy lipstick look that's easier to apply throughout the day.  It's not tacky at all, and feels soft and creamy ont he lips without being too thick.



xoxo,

Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment