Sunday, January 1, 2012

BH Cosmetics Angled Eyeshadow Brush

I'm one to try out a lot of different brands of brushes, because you never know when you'll find a great brush for a great deal.  So when I found out BH Cosmetics carried brushes on their website I decided to give them a try and see if I would fall in a love with any of them.





I am quite obsessed with angled eye shadow brushes, so when I saw this on their site I knew I had to pick it up (priced at $4).  The handle of the brush is a matte finish, making it look very chic and professional, and it has a great weight to it too, making them feel more expensive than they are.  The brush itself is amazingly soft and pretty dense, so it does a great job patting on the shadow and blending at the same time.






The Stippling brush was my most anticipated brush from their line (priced at $7).  Like the Angled brush, the handle is matte and it also has a great weight to it.  The synthetic brush feels incredibly soft and the duo fibers are nicely spaced out, making blending blush feel like a dream.  Definitely too small for me to use as a foundation brush, but works very well with applying high pigmented blushes.


xoxo,

Eve

1 comment:

  1. Glad to know you like their brushes! I have their palette, and always wondered about their brushes. I'm gonna have to check them out now! :)

    By the way, I tagged you for a little 2011 tag type of thing if you're interested lol

    ReplyDelete