Thursday, January 26, 2012

Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Liner - Eldorado

I love receiving sample sizes of products to test out, and no other brand does that better than Urban Decay.  When you purchase the Urban Decay Naked 2 palette from the Urban Decay website, you might receive sample products to try out.  When I had purchased the Naked 2 palette, I received this travel sized version of the Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Liner in the shade Eldorado.

I really love the Urban Decay 24/7 liners.  They are very long lasting and the formula is soft enough to apply with a light hand.  The texture is so creamy, so it can be smudged out to create a smokey look (with the darker liners), or be applied all over the lid as a shadow base.  It sets very well and does not budge or transfer, with it being waterproof and all.


I absolutely love this shade.  I know it's a liner, but because the formula is so creamy, I bought it with the intention of using it as a golden shadow base to enhance my shadow colors.  Bronzes and golds are my favorites for the fall, and once I swatched this I fell in love.  This looks absolutely beautiful under any neutral shadow and really makes your eyes pop, especially brightening up the inner corner of the eyes.

I would definitely recommend this color, and honestly I would definitely repurchase this full price if I really felt like I needed another one.



xoxo,

Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment