Friday, January 27, 2012

Sephora Professionnel Kabuki Brush

I have never really carried an every day makeup bag for touch ups in my handbag, but I decided I needed to start just in case there were any makeup emergencies that occurred.  One of the things I knew I had to have in my makeup bag was a Kabuki brush. I stopped by Sephora to pick up their Sephora Professionnel Kabuki Brush #50 for $24.





I am in love with and have never been let down by the Sephora Professionnel Brushes and this one is no exception. It's is amazingly soft on my skin. Every time I set my powder with this brush I can't stop blending because it seriously feels amazing! Even my boyfriend was seriously amazed by the softness to it.


The Sephora Kabuki is a densely packed brush made of goat hairs that provides moderate to full coverage when using powder or mineral foundation. It also works wonders when blending your blush and bronzer for a more natural look. I also use this to blend my liquid foundation after I finish applying it with a conventional foundation brush to give me more of that airbrushed look.


It might look small but it is literally the perfect size for application and travel. I also love that it comes with a plastic shaper, I usually don't throw these out because I don't want the brush to loose it's shape when it's packed away in my makeup bag, so I keep it in the plastic shaper to keep its form.  It's really easy to just pop out, use, and then place back in. This has to be one of my favorite brushes are the moment.


xoxo,

Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment