Saturday, January 7, 2012
Recently, Sephora hosted another promotional offer where they were giving an extra 20% off their sale items online. Of course I just had to check out their sale section and see if there were any deals I wanted to take advantage of (since getting a sale on sale offer doesn't happen often).
I decided to pick up the following items:
- Philosophy Parties for Hosting Duo ($12, valued at $20)
- Philosophy The Gingerbread Girl Duo ($12, valued at $20)
- Hello Kitty Noir Hand Held Mirror ($19.20, valued at $39)
- Hello Kitty Noir 5-Piece Brush Set - Black ($25, valued at $55)
- Hello Kitty Noir Compact Mirror ($7.20, valued at $18)
- Stila It Girl Eye Shadow Palette #2 ($11.20, valued at $54)
- Smashbox Lip Enhancing Mega Gloss in Celebrity ($6)
I was surprised that I actually convinced myself that I wanted some of the Hello Kitty products from their Hello Kitty Noir collection, because I am not an insane Hello Kitty fan. But because the color and design was a sleek black look, I thought it looked chic and wasn't too obnoxious. That way I can have it displayed on my vanity.
Really loved that Sephora had this promotional offer and was glad I got to take advantage of it.