Thursday, January 12, 2012

MAC Haul

MAC releases collections like no other makeup brand.  They are constantly releasing limited edition collections with very creative themes to them.  However, it's been awhile since I've actually been excited for a collection since a lot of the past collections have just been very mediocre.




But, ever since the press release for Naturally and Iris Apfel were released I couldn't wait to get my hands on some of the products.

From the Iris Apfel collection I only picked out the following product:

- Eye Shadow in Diamond Dove

Sadly, all of the lipsticks were sold out and I couldn't get my hands on them.

However, I was much more lucky with the Naturally collection (which I was most excited about).  I picked up the following:

- Mineralized Eye Shadow in Daylight
- Mineralized Eye Shadow in Summer Haze
- Mineralized Eye Shadow in Cloudy Afternoon
- Mineralized Blush in Subtle Breeze
- Mineralized Blush in Fresh Honey
- Mineralized Skinfinish in Redhead
- Mineralized Skinfinish in Blonde


I know it's a lot, however I know these are all things I would reach for a lot in both spring and summer seasons and I regret nothing!



xoxo,

Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment