Monday, January 2, 2012

ElizabethW San Francisco Perfume Candle



ElizabethW San Francisco brand was started by a person that wanted to start a brand and continue the memories of his great grand-mother Elizabeth Wightman.

"I seek to touch the individual with my elizabethW collections. They are clean, simple, sophisticated, elegant, and totally original. They reflect an emphasis on quality and beauty, valuable lessons passed down through the generations from Elizabeth Wightman, my great grandmother.  I hope that elizabethW brings out the individual in you." - Albert

This candle was sent to me by one of my best friends, giving me a little part of San Francisco and I am in love with it.  It's a Cranberry Ginger fragrance, that just gives a very strong and elegant aroma.  This is a hand poured candle that is eco-friendly, made from 100% renewable soy wax, with a paper core and cotton wick, also packaged with reusable glass.

I absolutely love lighting this while I am taking a bath.  It creates a really peaceful and relaxing environment.



xoxo,

Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment