Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Clinique Lash Doubling Mascara





I have always loved Clinique's mascaras, especially their High Impact mascara, but I have never tried the Lash Doubling Mascara until now. The formula for the mascara is suppose to thicken the lashes while adding more drama and length. It has a very unique conical wand (which is my favorite part) that really grabs at the lashes. The unique shape f the wand also allows you to really get into the hard to reach corners of your lashes and the bottom lashes for an even application.


I don't know why I have never tried this mascara before because I am in love with it. It is the blackest of black and if transfer resistant, meaning no smudging! They really do add more drama to my lashes and give more length for a more fuller look. There's absolutely no clumping or flaking, which is my number one pet peeve with most other mascaras.


I have never really been disappointed with the Clinique Mascara line. I especially love getting their travel seized mascaras because I don't wear mascara every day so a travel sized tube is all I need (don't want the product to dry out too soon) and it's perfect for traveling, or to just have in your handbag for touchups. I would really recommend you try to get the travel sized version to try out if you're hesitant to purchase the full sized version. But I really think that after this dries out I'll be picking up the full sized version.


xoxo,

Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment