Thursday, December 15, 2011

Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara

I am always trying to find great drugstore products that are comparable to the higher end make up brands you can find in the department stores.  One of the make up items you don't want to splurge so much on has to be mascara, because they dry out so quickly and need to be replaced every 3 months or so.  Because I've been hearing so much about the Revlon Grow Luscious mascara I decided to give it a try and see how it works on my lashes.



Because my lashes are already long, I don't really need to add any more length to the look of them.  I just need extra lift and volume.  The Revlon Grow Luscious is suppose to not only add length, but also volumize your lashes and make them stronger.



I have to say I am quite impressed with the mascara.  I find it pretty volumizing and it holds a curl pretty well, making my long lashes look a million times better. The formula is just right, not too dry or clumpy and not too liquidy.  What I love most about the mascara is the brush, it does a great job at grabbing my lashes and lifting them up with every application (I am quite a fan of brushes like this).


xoxo,

Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment