Friday, December 30, 2011

Zoya Lulu

I am all about neutral and natural pinks when it comes to nail polish, so when I saw Zoya's Lulu I thought it would be the perfect natural pink for me to have in my collection.




I am in love with Zoya polishes in general.  It's one of the first nail polish brands in the beauty indistry to remove toxic chemicals, such as toluene, formaldehyde, and DBP, from it's formula.  They really work on promoting safe and healthy long wearing polishes with their formula.



Lulu is a beautiful peachy pink polish that I love to wear for Spring and Winter, for that effortless, clean look.  The only disappointing part of the polish that it is quite sheer, which is not uncommon with most pinks.  However, because the color is so nice, I don't mind putting on a few more coats for that opaque shade.  It's still very easy to apply and is not streaky at all.


xoxo,

Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment