Saturday, December 10, 2011

Laura Mercier Full Blown Volume Lash Building Mascara


I received this deluxe sample sized version of the Laura Mercier Full Blown Volume Lash Building Mascara a few months ago in a Laura Mercier value kit that I had purchased back then, and I finally have the chance to review it for all of you.  I don't wear mascara often, only on the weekend really (if that), so it takes me a while to test out mascaras and give a thorough review.



The Laura Mercier mascara is said to "sculpt" each of your lashes for a fuller look with each stroke of the wand.  It's thickens the look of your lashes and keeps their curl throughout the day.


I actually really liked this mascara, because I did feel that my lashes held it's shape throughout the day.  My favorite part of it was that the formulas was very light weight and felt very natural, not clumpy at all.  The brush does have fibers, so it works with the lashes and you can really give them shape.

What I do have to say is that although I do like the mascara, I find that my Revlon Grow Luscious mascara give me the same results for a more reasonable price.  So for all of you out there looking into this mascara, you will find the same results and look with the Revlon Grow Luscious (which has been my favorite drugstore mascara thus far).


xoxo,

Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment